Friday, February 11, 2011

Free German Language Lessons!

I just found Free German Language Lessons!


You'd think after living here twice and making trips back I'd be fluent in German. Nein! Just when I think I can say something clearly, someone asks a question that I can't answer and I'm back to:
"Nicht verstehen."

I can understand (verstehen) quite a lot actually. The speaking part gets me in trouble.

I just discovered Deutsche Welle where you can learn German online for FREE! How cool is that?! I'm so excited about it I want the website on my links list on the right. I just started, so I'll let you know how it goes. I'm also checking out the Pimsleur method which has some good reviews. Both immerse you in hearing and speaking the language right away instead of learning endless lists of words and never putting them into practice.

No comments: