Thursday, November 20, 2008

I Want a Search Engine

I love Google search. Anything I want to know....sometimes more than I want to know,
I can find with a quick "type and click".

Alas, the search engine which would be the most helpful to me doesn't exist, yet. I want a search engine for my house.
Maybe one for the car too. NO, not a GPS, a search engine.... you know, to find lost stuff within the car itself!
Sometimes I could use one for inside my head, when I forget things.

Yes I know, I'm a nut. It doesn't stop me from REALLY wanting a search engine for my very own.
Can you get me one for Christmas? I'll try to be good and declutter before it arrives so the poor dear doesn't blow a gasket. Or I'll take my very own Sherlock Holmes. He'd look at the scene of the crime and say, "I wish to draw your attention to the curious incident of the dog in the night-time."
     "The dog did nothing in the night-time."
     
"That was the curious incident," he would remark.

1 comment:

kel said...

I always tell Matt I need things to be on a clapper so I can clap and they chirp until I find them.