Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy Memorial Day!

Grand Dad E


Papaw D



Military service personnel deserve our respect and gratitude. Pray for someone today who is serving and remember your ancestors who fought to make our country free.

My husband served in the military, so did his father and grandfather. My brother-in-law retired from the military. My uncle served in WWI. Our nephew is serving. My cousin lost her son in Iraq.

We are so blessed we take everything for granted. It may not always be so blessed. Take a look at what's going on in the world and our country and you can see that it probably isn't going to last.
America may have her faults, but there are still hordes of people trying to come here. All you need to do is travel to a few foreign countries to see why.



My honey. What a handsome guy!

No comments: