Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Free Wedding Photography Contest


From my Charlene Day Photography blog:

Free Wedding Photography Contest

With the economy the way it is I suspect there is a extraordinary couple in our area who would like a professional photographer for their wedding, but they just feel they can’t afford one. I am offering FREE wedding photography for that deserving couple. I want this to go to a couple who would truly appreciate the gift.

Please send your story, or the story of a couple you feel is deserving in detail to: contest @charleneday.com (remove the space)
The story of your/their situation and why you think you/they should receive such a gift.
I want to hear about how the couple met, any trials or obstacles, and what they mean to each other.
I am looking for honesty, real love, and hope in your emails.
Tell me why the couple will have a hard time budgeting for photography for their wedding.
Give details of the wedding, such as the location and vendors already booked.
Attach a recent photograph of the couple to the emailed story.

Wedding must take place between August 1st and December 31st of 2009 on a date that I am available.
If I am booked on your wedding date I will immediately inform you.
Wedding must take place in the River Valley area, Tulsa area or the NW Arkansas area.
The couple must be willing to have their photographs and their story published on this blog.
The 3 finalist couples will be chosen by me and other discerning judges, at our discretion.
The final 3 couples will be posted on this blog for people to cast their votes.
Deadline for entry is June 15th.

The winning couple will receive up to 5 hours wedding day coverage, an online gallery of photos for 60 days, and a disk of their photos with a release.

There are truly no strings attached, if the couple doesn’t want to purchase anything extra, that is fine. :)

If this contest goes well we may do another in Nov.- Dec. for 2010.

No comments: