Friday, October 10, 2008

Socialization?

I'm not talking about socialization as in, "How will those poor homeschooled kids be socialized?" I'm talking about the partial socialization and globalization of our market. It's coming, and it's just one more brick in the road to the "one world" everything. You have to have your head in the sand to ignore it. Some do.One of the remedies being discussed is the possibility of governments buying up actual stock in financial institutions, not just pumping $$ into them. (That's not capitalism, people.) Today some folks in the UK were protesting their government's idea to bail out/buy up there. The G7 met to discuss the global markets. One idea they tossed around was the backing up of every loan that's ever made. Personally, I think it's a crazy idea, but they aren't asking me.

I'm truly not worried. I know the One who knows the future.

" The LORD is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;
My God, my strength, in whom I will trust;
My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold." -Psalm 18:2

No comments: